Please Contact Us to Arrange for Tim to Speak at Your Next Conference
Tim is an inspiring confrerence speaker and workshop facilitator who speaks on a range of voice and communication topics including:
“Dear Tim- I wanted to thank you and congratulate you on the thought-provoking and utterly value-adding talk you delivered at the Samplify session at AMP yesterday afternoon. I have had many folks contacting me today to say how stimulating they found the session and how your techniques were simply so powerful in showing them how neglected the auditory perception has become in modern brand and communication strategies given the emphasis on visual media.
I would have no hesitation in recommending you as a key note for any event... your talk has inspired me with a possibility to innovate where I had not even seen a possibility previously.” - Annalie Killian - Founder, Curator and Executive Producer AMP AMP Amplify Festival
- Transforming Customer Experiences through Vocal Authenticity and Insightful Listening
- Particularly relevant for inside sales teams, Face-to-face or telephone-based customer contact and Call Centre Operations, this talk covers strategies and practical techniques for speaking with more clarity, confidence and compassion and skills for listening to others with greater recall, depth and understanding.
- Your Voice, Your Business, Your Brand.
- The human voice is the most overlooked and underutilized corporate resource in Australia! Learn how to strategically use voice to increase brand engagement.
- Finding and Refining Your Voice in Social Media
- Authentically, engagingly and consistently express your true self and identity in social media.
- Engaging Your Voice for Happiness, Health and Harmony
- We all have a voice, yet almost every one of us underestimates it’s power for self-healing and restoring balance to our mind, body and spirit. This interactive workshop includes Vocal Toning and other techniques for health, happiness and harmony.
- Sound Design: Technology That Talks
- Tim shares his unique understandings around elegant and efficient voice user interface design. He highlights the crucial differences between screen based and sound based application design and concludes with his key recommendations for creating a killer voice app that speaks for itself.
- Seeing Things Differently: Adjust your Outlook and Change Your World
- This inspiring and entertaining presentation is drawn from Tim’s life experiences as a blind person in a largely seeing world, he explores the power of perspective for putting problems into proportion and how engaging all of your senses can transform how you perceive your world.
“Tim recently spoke about Vocal Branding and the power of the human voice at the Experiential Marketing Summit which I convened in Sydney. Tim’s session was the last of a packed day, however he was able to keep the audience laughing, involved and fully engaged throughout his content-rich presentation which was fresh, provocative and thought-provoking. The feedback received was fantastic! I would be very happy to recommend Tim to other conference organisers as a dynamic and professional presenter who has great stage presence and a fascinating story to share.” - Mark Harvey, Managing Director, Wakamo Business Media
Watch and listen to Tim’s award winning 15 minute video presentation on the relationship between voice and trust which Tim delivered at the 2010 ‘Battle of Big Thinking’ event in Sydney.
Read some feedback on Tim’s presentations by conference planners and workshop organisers.
Vocal Branding Seminars and Conference Presentations
Tim is available to run purpose-designed Vocal Branding and presentation skills workshops for your company or organisation, and to deliver an extraordinary keynote presentation at your next User Experience, Telephony, Contact Centre, Branding, Marketing or Advertising Conference.
Your delegates will definitely thank you for opening up new ideas and ways to increase their creativity, customer communications and brand impact; they will be enthralled by the freshness, promise and limitless possibilities of Tim’s approach to voice; and they will be delighted by Tim’s charm, captivating stories and his warm audience engagement. See what event organisers have said about Tim’s presentations.
Inspiring, insightful, entertaining and charming. Tim Noonan breathes life and joy into his conference keynotes, workshops and after-dinner presentations. He will take you on an enchanting journey of rediscovery into the untapped power and magic inherent in your own voice, and the voices around you. Blind from birth, Tim demonstrates ways to speak more authentically and persuasively and how to listen for vocal cues that reveal so much more than words alone can ever say.
“Thanks Tim and Iggy - great conversation and really felt like I was there (earphones in as advised). Good One” - David Hood
Tim Noonan is the Director of Vocal Branding Australia and the pioneer of the emerging field he has termed vocal branding. This work arose from over two decades experience consulting to industry and government in the fields of voice and IVR/user interface design; script writing, vocal casting and vocal direction; and Tim’s extensive voice research and life-long study of the nuances of the human voice.
To discuss or find out more, please contact us or call Tim on 0419 779 669