Transforming Customer Experiences through Vocal Authenticity and Insightful Listening
Audience/Industry/Topic: Call Centre Agents; Inside Sales; Auctioneers; Educators; Customer Experience; Speaking and Presenting Skills; Listening Strategies; Team Building; Business Communications; Personal & Professional Development.
Presentation Style: Inspirational, Entertaining, Informative, Interactive.
“The human voice is the most influential sound on the planet”
Tim Noonan is a professional listener and the creator of the Vocal Consciousness approach – strategies and techniques which promote vocal understanding; foster expressive speaking and nurture insightful listening. As a person blind from birth, Tim has learnt to listen for countless vocal cues that reveal so much more than the casual listener is aware of; and once enlightened, your way of speaking and listening will change forever.
After this presentation you will have a range of strategies and practical techniques for speaking with more clarity, confidence and compassion and skills for listening to others with greater recall, depth and understanding.
This Session Will Include:
- How to use your own voice to create more meaningful and trusting connections with others – personally and in business;
- Some helpful recommendations about voice care and vocal load;
- A range of strategies and practical techniques for speaking with more clarity, confidence and compassion, and skills for listening to others with greater recall, depth and understanding;
- An opportunity for one or two audience members to receive an on-stage vocological reading by Tim; giving them fresh insight into their potentialities and aspirations. The insights revealed from Tim’s voice readings entertainingly show just how much detail and information is embodied in each human voice;
- Exploration of the inevitable and essential relationships that exist between Voice and Likeability; Voice and Authenticity; and most important of all, Voice and Trust;
- Each delegate will receive a complimentary copy of “Your Voice is Your Business: 7 Voice Strategies for Vocal Brilliance” presentation skills eBook.
Your Voice, Your Business, Your Brand.
Audience/Industry/Topic: Corporate Leaders; PR, Branding, Advertising, Marketing and Design; Customer Service; Contact Centre Management.
Presentation Style: Corporate, Authoritative, Innovative, Challenging Traditional Branding Assumptions.
“Whether you are representing yourself, or are part of a major corporation, you are expressing and defining your brand every single time you speak.”
The human voice is the most overlooked and underutilized corporate resource in Australia! Every company knows how it’s supposed to look, but do you know how your company should sound? Corporations invest billions on prescribing and enforcing their visual branding (which ensures brand recognition), however it is the Corporate Voice of your organization, and every one of its representatives, which is the key to building and maintaining trusted brand relationships.
Tim’s messages and techniques around Vocal Branding, Voice, Leadership, Brand Messages, Authenticity and Trust are as applicable to Multinationals, as they are to contact Centers, Educators, Tech Start Ups, inside sales and face-to-face Sales Teams. There is no better way to build trust and create brand loyalty than through the strategic and purposeful use of voice throughout your organization.
Presentation Take Homes Includes Strategies to:
- Intensify the emotional engagement of your brand;
- Boost your message’s power and impact by as much as 38 percent;
- Captivate, engage and retain more people, authentically and in more ways.
- As well as a complimentary copy of Tim’s Ebook “Your Voice is Your Business: 7 Voice Strategies for Vocal Brilliance” for each delegate.
Finding and Refining Your Voice in Social Media
Audience/Industry/Topic: Industry, Small Business, Entrepreneurs, Media and Social Commentators.
Presentation Style: Interactive, Creative, Conversational, Stimulating.
Voice philosopher and technologist Tim Noonan will take us on an enchanting journey of self-discovery into both our virtual and our physical voices.
*How can we best express our essential self (our voice) online through social media channels while also endeavoring to keep true to who we are and how we present face-to-face? *What are some of the implications of voice, gender and identity, particularly when we connect and communicate online, predominantly through text-based channels?
The physical human voice has the natural capacity to convey a blend of our thoughts and our feelings. Tim will explore and demonstrate some strategies for introducing more ‘heart’ to our social media communications.
Tim will conclude by mentioning some emerging technologies which have the capacity to create deeper and more authentic connections.
Engaging Your Voice for Happiness, Health and Harmony
Audience/Industry/Topic: Team Building, Stress Reduction and Management, Health and Wellness Retreats, Personal Growth and Development, Spiritual Awareness, Sound Healing.
Presentation Style: Interactive Workshop, Relaxed Contemplative Delivery, Guided Meditation.
In this session Tim Noonan takes us on an enchanting journey into the magic and mystery of our most expressive instrument – The Human Voice. We explore together through vocal sound, how our voices can consciously be engaged as powerful instruments of love, healing and harmony, leading to greater authenticity and deeper listening. From this session you will:
- Develop a richer, healthier and happier relationship with your own voice;
- Become more conscious of your own sound and the sound of others;
- Open up your capacity to speak from the heart, with more warmth, expressiveness and authenticity;
- Find yourself listening to and understanding others and your environment at a deeper and more insightful level.
- Have available some easy vocal techniques which you can use anywhere to shift your mood, raise your level of alertness, or to release stress.
Sound Design: Technology That Talks
Audience/Industry/Topic: User Experience (UX) Designers; Psychologists; Software and Telephony Developers; Technology Innovation; Disability and Accessibility; Mobile Applications Development.
Presentation Style: Technical, Authoritative, World Class Expert.
“When you’re eyes need to be on the road ahead of you, or are otherwise occupied, sound is paramount”
For the last 25 years Tim has been leading the way in teaching, conceptualizing and designing technologies that communicate with users through voice and sound for accessibility and mainstream clients. Some of these services include automated telephone systems, phone based voting and banking, voice enabled ATMs, smart phone application design, self-voicing in-car technologies and more.
Building on his background in cognitive psychology and through the use of case studies and audio samples Tim shares his unique understandings around elegant and efficient voice user interface design. He highlights the crucial differences between screen based and sound based application design and concludes with his key recommendations for creating a killer voice app that speaks for itself.
- Each delegate will receive a link to detailed notes for the presentation including key points covered in the session.